Important Message Regarding COVID-19
Updated Jan 13th, 2020
We have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19, reacting to new information as it arises and taking all actions and precautions as needed. The well-being and safety of our staff and tenants has always been our utmost concern at Green Storage. In the case of the current pandemic, we have built policies to do just this.
Until further notice, we will operate under strict guidelines at all Green Storage locations based on the directions provided by our governments and recommendations from health officials. We remain open for business to provide our many essential clients with continued access to storage solutions.
Guidelines for Green Storage Locations
Our staff have increased the frequency of cleanings daily, especially in high traffic areas, on a priority basis. We continue to communicate best practices coming from authoritative sources on how to manage COVID-19. In addition, the following guidelines will be adhered to:
- Office doors will remain locked. No Customers are permitted inside the retail office at any time.
- Payments can be made online at greenstorage.ca, or over the phone.
- Moving and packing supplies are available for curbside pick-up (see greenstorageboxes.ca)
- Contact-free rentals can be completed through our website or over the phone. Contact your local Green Storage location for more information.
- Virtual facility tours available on our location pages for your convenience.
- Video conferences with our property managers are available for remote unit viewing.
- Masks must be worn by all persons over the age of 2, within all indoor areas of all locations, without exception. Anyone refusing to wear a mask inside our properties, for any reason, will not be permitted entry.
- All persons on the premises must always maintain social distancing of 2 meters (6 feet).
- No exchanges or refunds on merchandise will be accepted at this time.
- Anyone with visible signs of illness, or symptoms consistent with the COVID-19 virus, may be refused service and asked to remove themselves from the premises.
- Green Storage reserves the right to refuse entry to the facility or office at any time, and further reserves the right to remove any person from the property that fails to observe the above guidelines.
- All customers who are not moving in or out of their unit will be restricted to 2 hours on-site at a time. Loitering or conducting business from spaces will not be permitted and this will be strictly enforced.
Customers with any concerns about their accounts or general questions can speak with a representative by contacting the location directly. See your local Green Storage page on our website for contact information. We take safety and security very seriously. Green Storage is taking all necessary precautions to promote the safety of our staff and clients so we can remain open for our essential clients. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this uncertain time.
Thank you Green Storage Community and please stay safe.
Green Storage Management